Umi X2 is one of the best looking phablets I have ever seen. In such tight budget Umi have done an outstanding job. The phablet seems to have solid built in quality and at the same time finishing looks stunning. GizChina somehow managed to bring some hands-on images in forefront. I am using some of their images to show you how beautiful the phablet looks. Currently, the craze of two X2 and JiaYu G4 are to high in market. Now first leaked images of Umi X2 is available. Couple of more things in addition, micro SD card slot is there along with dual sim card slot. Previously, when I published my first post on X2 I was unable to confirm you the existence of micro SD card slot and dual sim card slot. Now a photograph clears the doubt.



Umi X2 will be up for sale at around $240 USD which means in Indian market you can expect it at around Rs 13000. But the manufacturer may aggressively price it less. Although I am not aware of the reduction in price but I can assume this as JiaYu and five more Chinese manufacturers are coming in Indian market by the end of this month. It’s the second full HD smartphone in Indian market after HTC Butterfly. But Butterfly costs Rs 46000 whereas X2 will be priced almost one fourth of that price.
Umi X2 will be up for sale at around $240 USD which means in Indian market you can expect it at around Rs 13000. But the manufacturer may aggressively price it less. Although I am not aware of the reduction in price but I can assume this as JiaYu and five more Chinese manufacturers are coming in Indian market by the end of this month. It’s the second full HD smartphone in Indian market after HTC Butterfly. But Butterfly costs Rs 46000 whereas X2 will be priced almost one fourth of that price.
Comments
Post a Comment